JournalViewer is an application to read and display journal files for instruments at the ISIS Pulsed Neutron and Muon Source, located at the Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Harwell Campus, Didcot, UK. As well as offer a nice way to view simple information such as run titles, it also allows sample environment information to be viewed and plotted.
JournalViewer will allow you to:
- View the instrument journal containing your run data
- Print the data, or export it to a text file or PDF
- Plot any SECI block value present in log or Nexus files as a function of time
- Calculate simple statistics for SECI block values
- Create reports of experiments containing all relevant run data
Access to the full journal files is only available when on-site at ISIS, but JournalViewer Lite is available to users and allows you to perform similar tasks on your own data. Go to the downloads....
By using JournalViewer or JournalViewer Lite you agree to be bound by the ISIS Data Policy.